< iStitch Designs
Tuesday 24 November 2015
Sew Advent 2015
At last I have figured out how to sign into my blogs! It's been so long ...

Anyway there is a new Sew Advent 2015 SAL. It starts on December 1st and continues until December 24th. The cost to join this SAL is $15 and if you are interested in joining us please email me (you can find my email address on my profile). I will need to know your regular email address (to receive the charts) and your Paypal email address if different. I will then send you a Paypal invoice and once this is paid I will send you a materials list/further information sheet. As in 2013 and 2014 you will receive a part chart on a daily basis for you to stitch and, if you keep up, by Christmas you will have a wonderful band sampler. 

The chart will be available to purchase once the SAL finishes.

 
posted by Carol R at 14:45 | Permalink |